The minimum requirements to work on the Northern Estate framework for Wates are:
- Constructionline level 3 gold membership including an SSIP accredited health and safety certificate
- Active member of the Supply Chain Sustainability School and working towards bronze award
- Cyber Essentials accreditation
- All staff working on project will need to obtain security passes from the Houses of Parliament
- All deliveries to be made on FORS silver vehicles
- A completed non-disclosure agreement for this framework
Should you not hold any of above please do not let this put you off submitting an expression of interest as Wates are committed to working with supply chain to meet these requirements.